University HR at Stanford manages the university's workforce strategies.
We support the university’s mission through strategic, innovative, and flexible policies, practices, programs, and services that:
- Attract, develop, reward, and retain a diverse and talented workforce
- Foster a productive work environment where people feel valued and respected
- Support the changing nature of work and the work environment
- Add value and reflect good stewardship of resources
- Are fair, ethical, and legally compliant
We partner closely with the HR Managers in each school and unit (view PDF listing) to effectively execute human resources priorities for our valued workforce.
We are located in the Stanford Research Park near our historic campus, and our address is:
Stanford University, University Human Resources, 3160 Porter Drive, Suite 250, Palo Alto, CA 94304
Mail code for interdepartmental mail only: 8443