Many schools and VP areas participate in the Performance Management at Stanford program, designed to encourage regular conversations with a focus on employee development. The system currently being used for this program is Taleo Perform.
Visit the comprehensive Performance Management at Stanford Program webpages in the Cardinal at Work website for:
- Overview of the process
- Competency/behavior definitions
- Rating scale definitions
- Employee and Manager job aids, quick guides, FAQ and videos
System Job Aids for HR Managers or HR Administrators
- Taleo Perform Business Goals for HR Administrators
- Taleo Perform Matrix Manager for HR Administrators
- Taleo Perform Pushing out Expectations for HR Administrators
- Taleo Perform Reporting for HR Administrators
- Taleo Perform Tools and Actions for HR Administrators
- Approver Job Aid for GSB
To get help using Performance Management Systems, please submit a help ticket.