Main content start
Nathan Tracanna, Associate Vice President, Client Services
We manage a broad set of functions, services, and systems that enable effective HR management at Stanford, including the university's core HR and talent management systems, analytics and operational reporting, program operations, and project management.
We process a high volume of university-wide transactions, cases, incidents, and applications.
We manage financials, space, and mission-critical HR vendors.
We support faculty, staff, retirees, and the Stanford HR Community with solutions and answers about policies, pay, benefits, and HR programs.
- Lifecycle transactions (job, pay, benefits, training)
- Tuition reimbursements
- Retirement calculations
- Disability leaves
Reporting & Analytics
- HR operational reporting
- HR metrics dashboards
- Workforce reports and analytics
- UHR Service Team for employee and retiree support
- Welcome Center program delivery
- Background Check operations
Systems Development, Maintenance & Support (HRIS)
- Learning Mgmt. System
- Core HR
- Wellness systems
- Talent Acquisition
- Dependent tuition assist. (TGP)
- Staff tuition reimbursement
Compliance Systems Mgmt.
- Employment screening
- Patent agreement tracking
- Mandated Reporter operations
- Protection of Minors tracking
- Compliance training admin.
Finance and Facilities
- Financial oversight of employee benefits programs
- Financials for University HR
- Financials for child care centers
- UHR space planning